Tuesday, March 6, 2007

It's been a while...

Well, it's been a while since I posted on here. And I have to admit that I haven't been doing too well lately. I've been eating foods I definitely shouldn't, but I have managed to control my portions.

After all that, I would have expected that I would have gained some weight. But to my happy surprise I actually lost 2.2 pounds this week! Portion control is a huge part of that. But when I saw that loss on the scale on Monday I couldn't help thinking, "Imagine how much I would have lost if I had eating properly!"

I'm going to try harder to stay on track this week.

I've had a lot going on in my life lately. I started my little boy at daycare last Friday. That was a lot harder on me than it was on him. Daycare was much easier yesterday though. I'm starting him off slowly so that we can both get used to it. I have to go back to work next Tuesday, and I'm not looking forward to it!

Today I have to go shopping for work clothes... ugh! I like shopping for clothes when I've lost a couple of sizes. I'm not at the point yet, unfortunately. Hopefully I'll be able to find some nice clothes that fit me well. And hopefully I'll have to go and re-buy my wardrobe in a couple of months b/c the clothes that I bought today will be too big! :)

Wish me luck shopping!

No comments: