Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Bad Day!

I had such a bad day yesterday - food wise. I don't know why... but every time I get my period I just have the urge to stuff my face. :( And yesterday - for some reason - I did just that.

I did get off on a good start today though. I got up at 5:45 am. (I forgot to set my alarm, but I still managed to wake up early) Then I went to Curves and worked out. I'm going to eat better today.

I did really good shopping yesterday. I found a tonne of nice work clothes. I had no trouble finding nice pants. (That's very rare for me). And I found some really nice tops to go with them. I'm all set for work next week.

When I go back to work, I'm going to have to get up at 5:30 am. This way I'll be able to work out before I go to work and still have time to get Logan ready for daycare.

No comments: