Monday, February 19, 2007

What a Weekend!

Before I start talking about my weekend, I have to say that I lost 5.8 pounds this week! I did so great. I was really good. I didn't follow the diet all the time, but I didn't fall off the wagon either. I just restrained myself!

This weekend was my 30th birthday party. And I had the best surprise. My friend from out of town showed up at my party unexpectedly. I was so shocked. I swear that my jaw dropped open. The party was a big success too. There was a tonne of food, candy and cake. However, I ate a small portion of dinner and I only ate a little bit of candy and a small piece of cake. I did have a lot to drink, but I don't do that very often. So I was most impressed with how I controlled myself. Usually I use parties as an excuse to pig out!

I did get a lot of exercise this weekend. I was running around like a mad woman trying to get the house cleaned up in time and all the food cooked.

This last week was a really good week. I think it'll help keep me on track for this week as well. :)

No comments: